Thursday, January 22, 2009

bummer dude.


Lastnights class was horrendous. Over dramatic? Perhaps, but I was upset, as I hate falling behind. I was probably getting on some peoples nerves, and I quite apologize. But due to my poor internet connection I failed to hear and see most of the presentation. Due to that fact I am left in the dust and the recording is not posted either. So I am sitting in the dark, simply knowin nothin'. Next time I will have to go down to lab, a lagging computer just aint my cup-o-tea. Hopefully, setting everything up isnt too difficult or time consuming. Maybe I will be able to view the recoring soon. Anyhow, I'll give it a shot this weekend.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
-Joseph Addison
(So, I'm sendin you both)

1 comment:

  1. At least you're smiling in the photo. ;)
    The recording is now posted.

    ReplyDelete