Thursday, January 15, 2009

To whom it may concern,


I have come to Regina in hopes to become a highschool art teacher, yet I travel back home when the weather blesses me with clear skies and dry roads. I am from the beautiful city of bridges, Saskatoon.You may ask, if you love Saskatoon so much, why did you come here? Well, the answer is simple; the Education program in Regina is superior to Saskatoon. Nonetheless, the experience of leaving the nest has left me sad and lonely yet it has granted me with responsiblity, strength and knowledge in my field of study; though I have much to learn.
I am a happy-go-lucky kid, hopelessly stuck in the 70's. I haven't been brought up to be very familiar with technology. Thus, I would prefer to paint and make paper cranes, sing and play guitar, instead of surf the net. This does not mean in any way, shape or form that I discount, discourage or am ignorant to the fact technology is a great tool for a plethora of things. I am here and am thankful for this experience and opportunity and am eager to learn.
I will leave one quote I find valuable at the end of each of my blogs. These will be from, "The Footprints Book of Daily Inspirations" by Margaret Fishback Powers. The quotes help me get through each day in some way. Hopefully, you may find some serentity or insight in them aswell. Peace and Love.

You are in the right key, when you sing the praise of others.
-Heather MacGregor

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post, Marcy. Thanks for sharing and I hope to get to know you more in the future!

    -Robin
    http://metro-racer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete