Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goin' Up The Country

So, I have done tech task eleven and it was kind of a challenge for me. As I had said before, I wanted to use voice thread. I think it is a really great tool to use in the classroom as people can comment and doodle, two things art students probably like to do. Nonetheless I had trouble setting up my video. It is most likely because I am not the most computer literate person out there, but it did take me awhile. I found how to record my voice, but I could not see how to add music in the background. So I just played the song while I spoke. It may be a little bit choppy, but I still like the outcome of the story. This story may not have been the best for voicethread, but I can see it would be useful for many other kinds of stories, such as Dionnes. You just have to click the exit box, and play if it doesnt show up right away. I got all of my photos, from flickr, but the one map from google maps and the last one is my own.Anyhow, I hope you like it, this song always makes me happy, it is by an old band called Canned Heat.

3 comments:

  1. You make a great narrative!
    I enjoyed your cute little story, for real... it was way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I also couldn't find any way to add music, so I just skipped that step. Were we missing something, or is there actually no way to add music? You had a clever idea though for adding a background track though. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! I was smiling the whole way through! :)

    ReplyDelete