Sunday, March 1, 2009

patience is a virtue, right?

Aloha everyone, I say that because, today in Saskatoon it is not blistering cold. It is a mere, -10. I know it is strange for us to be adapted to such cold, even to the point where we think below temperatures is warm. Anyhow, I love the winter nonetheless, the blue sky against the white ground and the frost make a lovely scene.
The weather is not really what I wanted to talk about today. I was going to begin doing 50+ ways to tell a story assignment. I read a few blogs before starting, such as Dionne's. She said that she really enjoyed Voicethread, so I decided to check it out. She was right, it is a really neat site, so I decided to join up. I wanted to check the criteria for the assignment before I began to be fully sure about what I was doing. But, when I went to do so, the site was not working! I tried on my boyfriends computer, and mine, numerous times, but I think the server must be down. I guess my assignment will have to wait a little bit longer, but I will keep checking the site throughout the day. In the meantime I will play around on Voicethread and check out some other sites that Alan listed.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy,
    Yes, the site still isn't working for me either, but no worries. I'm sure it'll be up soon :)
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could share your positive thinking of winter, but I strongly dislike Saskatchewan winters. I have not checked out this Tech task yet, thank you for reminding me! I get a little pep in my step when I hear of technological breakdowns though, its nice to know "computers" arent perfect, hehe!

    ReplyDelete