Saturday, February 21, 2009

Glogster

Tech Task #10 is finito, and I really enjoyed doing this assignment. Glogster is like doing crafts on the computer. I think this would be a great tool to use in my classroom. Kids could create collages about themselves and their interests therefore I would be able to learn more about them. Even how they spaced their pictures and the ones they chose would allow me to understand where their artisitic abilities lie.Picking 4 phots was a challenge, but fun nonetheless. Hope everyone is having a good break!

3 comments:

  1. Great collage. Its really visually engaging and i love the colours. It has a retro vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poster, Marcy! Glogster is pretty neat and so easy to use. I'm glad I have this resource for future teaching use as well :)
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcy, I really love the sunset picture in the right corner. Beautiful. Great job!

    Amber
    http://ambers-ecmpblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete