Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How To Save The Earth

While looking for presentations I fell upon this one. This slideshow does not only have wonderful photos it is something that I am passionate about and that people are trying to deny. Our world is dissolving before our eyes, and this beautiful place we call home is going to be gone before we know it. We should appreciate what we have been blessed with, and our land, nature, water, everything that mother nature provides us should not be taken for granted. So watch, enjoy, reduce reuse and recycle!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great presentation. I totally agree with you when it comes to our earth. I try to always keep in mind of ways I can help and prevent waste. This slide show gives me more ideas to implement at home... thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be using that video for sure - did you find that on the presentation site that Dean gave us in class? I see that you are very passionate about saving the world, as am I. I am curious in knowing if you believe in global warming??

    ReplyDelete