Saturday, February 7, 2009


Today, I am feeling like a little like Alex. I am overwhelmed with the stresses of homework and that school is demanding. For example, the teachers of the classes I am to be mentoring have not emailed me back yet. I would like to begin blogging and know my mentoring fate. I know that patience is a virtue and I understand to the fullest that these teachers have a far larger load than I. Hopefully, it is simply that time is not on their side at the moment, and I will receive an email soon. I am excited to begin this journey. Just stressin' a little, hopefully it is simply my obsessive neurosis. Dean if you read this, maybe some guidance would be helpful and appreciated.


P.s- Robbie, if you read this, you are hilarious. I enjoy your humour, post it more. :)

Last night I dreamed that I ate a ten pound marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone. Remember... always dream big.
-
Tommy Cooper

1 comment:

  1. Please don't stress. While your enthusiasm is great, this is for many of the teachers, equally new. Many teachers don't look at email on weekends, and others will be busy with other stuff. I'd give it till Wednesday to hear from them.

    Another consideration is having more than 2 you insure that you'll likely connect well with at least one class. That said, it will all be fine. Breathe, relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete